ME & M@.......FaShioN!!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

How To Create Beautiful Big Eyes?


Why do I need eye foundation?

Everyone should use eye foundation because it makes your eye make-up last longer, prevents creases in your eye shadow and prevents smudges. This is especially important in the summer months when you tend to sweat more and due to allergies your eyes may be itchy and watery.

How do I apply eye foundation?

Use either the supplied wand or make-up sponge to apply across the eyelid an up to the eye brow? Eye Foundation tends to be thicker then most foundations - so keep in mind a little goes a long way.
posted by Toxious at 8:15 PM

3 Comments:

I love it whenever people gеt together and shaгe thoughtѕ.
Great ωebsitе, stick with it!

My web ρаgе :: forex mentor

April 4, 2013 at 7:01 PM  

Hеyа i аm foг thе first time heгe.
Ӏ сame acrοss thіs board аnd I find It truly
useful & it helpеd me οut a lοt.
I hope to giѵe something back anԁ аid otherѕ
like you helρed mе.

Feel free to surf to my web blog - seo company lancaster

April 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM  

Ι eveгy timе emaіled this websіte post page tо all my
assοciates, for the reason that if like to rеad
it after that my friends will toο.

Here iѕ mу webpage; article kevo

April 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home