ME & M@.......FaShioN!!!

Friday, August 7, 2009

Mandy Moore on Lucky September 2009

The 25-year-old wife of alt-country rocker Ryan Adams and singer/songwriter/actress Mandy Moore gets seriously styled for Lucky Magazine September 2009, which is on stands August 11th.



For the interview for Lucky Mandy says:

It’s my fourth time doing this and I’ve learned to expect two things: It’ll be easy and really, really fun,” said the 25-year-old singer/songwriter/actress, who arrived at our L.A. shoot in a low-key outfit of Current/Elliott jeans, a gray tee, and Loeffler Randall flats.

On her musical inspiration:

I have this idea of living in Laurel Canyon in the early ‘70s and Carol King, Joni Mitchell, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, and the Zappos would just sort of hang out and jam with one another. It seems like such an ideal time to be an artist.”



On her fashion sense:

I’m really into simple things I can grab and wear every day. I get bored with anything too statement-y.”

On her fashion inspiration:

My husband and I have been watching a lot of Moonlighting randomly. He introduced me to it and I have to say, I’m sort of obsessed with that era. Cybill Shepherd rocked some pretty unbelievable outfits.”



To win Mandy’s coverclothes and makeup, visit Lucky!
posted by Toxious at 2:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home