ME & M@.......FaShioN!!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

US Elle September 2009 Jennifer Aniston

American actress Jennifer Aniston shows off her body on the cover of US Elle magazine September 2009 issue.



She poses in black leather dress and in white jacket on different covers.



On being alone:

I’m not going to ignore the pink elephant in the living room. It’s fine. I can take it. If I’m the emblem for ‘this is what it looks like to be the lonely girl getting on with her life,’ so be it.

On counting on her sense of humor to get her through tough times:

I remember being seven and asking my mom if I was as pretty as [my best friend] Monique. And with all the love in the world, my mom looked at me and said, ‘Oh, honey, you’re so funny.’ So, she doesn’t lie to me… She answers the question by not answering and instead tells me what she thinks is my greatest strength… I can make fun of myself. And I’ll bring it up as long as the world is bringing it up.

On her parents’ comedic influence:


They would make each other laugh like nobody’s business. So I put a lot of value in that at a very young age

On supporting in love:

I support women, men, anybody who is in a place that’s not their strongest and who is ready to push forward.
posted by Toxious at 5:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home